Monday, May 24, 2010

Going On


I am sad...."my babies" are all grown and flying now :(. The little robins have left home now. They are still as cute as buttons though.

The front is looking amazing. We have added a birch tree and landscaped the area near the front of the house. Grandma wants to get some kind of statue to put out there. I think that we are also going to get some weeping pussy willow trees to put out front as well. Summer time is such an exciting time of year.

I took the first part of my GED test today..Math and Language Arts. I feel really good about it. Tomorrow will be the Reading, Social-Studies, and Science. All three of those subjects I am really strong in, So tomorrow should be a piece of cake. I have tried to do this for so long that it doesn't seem real yet that I am actually taking it. I keep having to pinch myself...LOL!! Not too hard though ;).

2 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled to hear that you have the first part of your GED done. Congratulations!!! Super excited for you.;)
    Praying tomorrow will go well, though I know it will.;)

    How sad to have to say goodbye to the baby birds.:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love your playlist! I started a trend, hey? Or, perhaps you saw it on Bethany's.;) Isn't it fun to have music on your site?

    ReplyDelete