Tuesday, March 23, 2010


It is crazy around here. I wish the weather would make up it's mind. We had snow on Sunday and now it is warm enough that we opened all the windows in the house to air things out. My room now smells marvelous!! I love watching the curtains blow back and forth gently.
I took a very invigorating walk with Michael Buble this evening. I am so in love with him...JK!!
Grandma D and I just finished watching Wheel of Fortune. The mother/son team won $100,000 ....and that was just the bonus round. grandma and grandpa Cool used to watched the Wheel faithfully every day. Watching it now reminds me of them and floods me with bittersweet memories, as my grandfather is no longer with us and my grandmother has cancer and will not be with us for much longer. It is sometimes sad to grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the new Michael Buble cd? I haven't heard all the songs on it, but I love the ones I have heard!
    It can be sad to grow up. I've been thinking about my grandpa lately, who passed away when I was almost 17.

    ReplyDelete