Friday, April 16, 2010

Date...with a NUT!!!

Hello...again!!! I am up late due to the medication keeping me up. I hope and pray that I can get off this stupid prednisone once and for all!!! It gives me headaches, puts me in a terrible mood, I am hyper and hungry, the love-handles come out for a peek at the world, and my face gets to looking rather like a chipmunk...LOL!!! But really, it is NOT funny!!! And those are just the obvious side-effects. OK....ENOUGH!!! I really did have a pretty good day. Every day is a good one when not spent in the hospital or flat on your back in pain.....or in and out of the bathroom every few minutes.
The day didn't turn out to be as rainy as I thought it would be. It sprinkled some....and smelled marvelous mostly!! I love this time of year!! Didn't end up going on a walk after all. Went to Wal-Mart with Ben and Heather to grab a thing or two...or three. Then we all made a trip in to town to see mom at work. She was busy making a BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement with a fancy name...she would have to tell you. Heather ended up going to the clinic due to a fever and strep-throat...poor dear :(. She and I spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch....both doped up with meds and watching a movie on Netflix....Race to Witch Mountain. And then, last but not least, I went on a "date" with my nut of a brother. It was fun....as far as "dates" with brothers go. We saw Clash of the Titans, which turned out to be pretty good I thought. We were amazed that there were no kissing scenes..lol!! I can't wait to go on a real date...even if it is with a nut...lol!!

Anyway, I guess I will lay my head down and try to get some beauty sleep....even if the meds want it some other way. So goodnight world...this flower will open again in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures you find to match your posts are always such fun!
    I kind of wondered why you held out on me, not telling me about this date you had. lol.:) I can't wait until your prince comes riding in and sweeps you off your feet!

    ReplyDelete