Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Almost There

Another day....another wonderful day. I am feeling so much better!! I woke up yesterday morning feeling like a human being and the feeling has not left me yet.

This morning found me on my knees in front of the mailbox. I only went out there to put some things in there for Grandma and nearly got lost in the jungle that was surrounding the area. Nearly fighting for my life, I attempted subduing the monster weeds that nipped and snarled at my body, getting dirt under my fingernails, and grass stains on my jeans. One of the monsters had an extra dose of fight in it's weedy little heart and nearly sent me sprawling over backwards....I hope none of the neighbors saw...lol!! Anyway, it was wonderful to be so close to the earth. Everything was so alive...including the weeds....GRRR!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that the weeds did not win! I rejoice that you were physically active.
    Praying for good things for you.

    Love,
    Grandma B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Spring great? It just makes me feel so good and so alive. I love breathing fresh air..and watching the new trees and flowers growing on our hill..

    Thank you Hannah for sharing your beautiful day with me.. even tho we are a few miles apart.

    hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow, the picture fits the post wonderfully.;)

    ReplyDelete